Your Photography Investment is Important!
If you want to be taken seriously as a professional, you need a headshot that makes you look your absolute best. Acting and modeling are competitive fields! Increase your chances of scoring roles with a headshot that stands out from the pack.
According to LinkedIn, a professional headshot/portrait is one of the top 10 tips to creating a strong profile. Let your future employers know that you understand what it means to be professional.
If you want to be a model, you need a good portfolio to take to modeling agencies. With a strong portfolio, your chances of an agency call back rise considerably.
Sometimes people just need to feel beautiful. One of the best ways to give yourself a much needed ego-boost is to get stylish, flattering portraits taken by a professional photographer. Whether it’s for the world to see, a private gift for that special someone, or simply a gift for yourself, a set of beautiful photos will work wonders for the ego!
I Currently Offer Three Photography Session Packages…
THE MODEL TEST
2 hour session includes 10 high quality retouched images (headshots, 3/4 shots, full length shots). Each additional retouch is $15
- Models—update your entire portfolio with a range of outfits, against multiple colored backdrops
- Actors—a wide range of expressions is ideal for casting directors. mid-length shots also a must!
- Business owners—update your site with a variety of high quality photographs
THE PORTRAIT SESSION
1.5 hour session includes 5 high quality retouched images (headshots, 3/4 shots, full length shots). Each additional retouch is $15
- Models—Just starting out? Modeling agencies will want to see at least 5 quality test shots
- Actors—At least 5 versatile headshots showing a range of expressions is ideal for casting directors.
- Business owners—a combination of photographs for your business site, and all your social media needs!
THE HEADSHOT SESSION
1 hour session includes 2 high quality retouched images (headshots, 3/4 shots, full length shots). Each additional retouch is $15
- Students—get your LinkedIn headshots to show future employers you know how to be professional
- Actors—just starting out? Even a single, professional actor’s headshot will make you stand out from the pack.
- Business professionals—If you are a professional, it is mandatory that you have a professional headshot to use for social media.